Terms and Conditions of Purchase & Store Policies
Emerald Forest Holdings Ltd.
In Sense Botanicals products are sold without medical claims.
**ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING KRATOM OR ANY OTHER NATURAL BOTANICAL!**
You are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time. Here forth, the name “InSenseBotanicals.com” refers to Emerald Forest Holdings LTD, In Sense Botanicals, its parent company, child companies/DBA’s, stockholders, affiliates, retail brands (In Sense Botanicals), owners, and related parties.
Below are the terms and conditions by which Insensebotanicals.com & In Sense Botanicals (ISB), and their parent company, child companies, affiliates, retailers, and retail brands, stockholders, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By making ANY purchase from anyone selling our products (including any retail brand(s) that we co-pack or promote) you hereby agree to be held to these terms and conditions.
**Keep out of reach of Children**
You must be 18 years or older to purchase.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
YOUR PURCHASE CAN BE FULLY REFUNDED AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT. SEE TERMS BELOW.
All products sold at In Sense Botanicals are sold as Bulk Botanical Specimens, with no directions for use or claims made regarding them. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
1. Insensebotanicals.com products are sold as bulk botanical ingredients and with no directions for use or claims made regarding them. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these herbs and chemicals have not been tested or fully investigated and are not guaranteed.
2. Insensebotanicals.com products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials.
3. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Insensebotanicals.com for safety in any application. Buyer represents and warrants to Insensebotanicals.com that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from Insensebotanicals.com in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
4. Buyer realizes that Insensebotanicals.com products may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from Insensebotanicals.com are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from Insensebotanicals.com. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
5. Insensebotanicals.com disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by Insensebotanicals.com and/or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof.
Insensebotanicals.com intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about our products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
6. In no event shall Insensebotanicals.com, In Sense Botanicals, its parent company, child companies/DBA’s, affiliates, retail wholesalers, stockholders, owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Insensebotanicals.com, In Sense Botanicals, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or misuse of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
7. By purchasing any materials or products from Insensebotanicals.com you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
8. By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Placerville, CA or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of Insensebotanicals.com. California law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury and the buyer agrees to pay all court fees, costs, expert witness fees, and any lawyer fees associated to defending Insensebotanicals.com, and In Sense Botanicals, respectively.
9. Orders are not considered finalized until payment is received.
10. BSA/AML compliance program that addresses the BSA/AML Policy has been set forth by MPS, LLC. (?) should this be Emerald Forest Holdings (EFH)
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by either Insensebotanicals.com in the above sections 1 through 9. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any Insensebotanicals.com product.
Orders placed by phone or in person are held to the same terms and conditions and even if the seller fails to mention these terms, every package is labeled with the agreement that opening said package holds the buyer to these complete terms.
By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 18 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that Insensebotanicals.com reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.
Shipping terms and conditions
In Sense Botanicals seals all Kratom bags in 3-5mil FDA approved bags and we provide you with a variety of shipping options.
* Once a shipment is handed to the carrier, ISB is no longer responsible for it. You should receive tracking information once your order is ready to go out. If your package does not arrive but shows delivered in the carrier’s tracking system, we will not be held liable. If the package does not arrive and tracking indicates such, the extent of our liability is to aid you in locating the package with the carrier. In the rare case it gets damaged or opened in transit, stolen, or modified, we do not accept responsibility.
We pride ourselves on our packaging and shipping process, and take care to ensure your order arrives safely and expediently; however, in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order that was due to technical or human error, or if you have questions about what you received, please give us a call. By placing any order through us online, by phone, email, PM, or any other form of communication, you are automatically subject to our policies
Shipping & Delivery:
Orders will be shipped on the SAME BUSINESS DAY that payment is collected. This guarantee only applies to orders paid before 1pm Pacific (4pm Eastern). The exceptions include weekends, federal holidays, and office closures due to weather or illnesses/emergencies. Currently we suggest USPS for most of our deliveries but please understand that USPS does NOT always include Sunday as a transportation day. Thus, a 3-day package sent out on a Friday may not arrive until Wednesday the following week. We currently ship on Saturdays, for orders that are received by 11 AM. If you have a more urgent need for expedited shipping and it is outside of business hours (8-5 PST), please place your order and then email our store using the Contact Us function in the menu.
We will do our best to get it out ASAP, but cannot guarantee shipping times – that depends on the carrier. We also cannot guarantee that expedited orders received with payment after 2pm PST M-F, or after 11am on Saturday, will make it out that same day due to pick up times.
*Note we try our best to accommodate the shipping method selected at checkout, however, in some cases-for instance, if the size/quantity of your products does not fit the type of package/service selected, this may be changed at our discretion.
Please note, for legal reasons, we CANNOT ship to:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Vermont, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, Union County, MS, as well as the cities of San Diego, Oceanside, Sarasota, Jerseyville (IL) and Alton (IL).
Local Deliveries or Meetings
If you live in or near our area at certain times we can arrange a meeting that will be arranged between the client and ISB, by contacting us through the “Contact Us” page. Mail is often the most expedient way.
**Return Policy Amended due to Covid-19. See Below.
We here at In Sense Botanicals work hard to ensure that you are pleased with each and every purchase. We want you to know, that if you ever have any questions, issues, complaints, or concerns, we are here to listen. Anytime you feel that your order doesn’t live up to our standards or your own standards, please contact us by phone or email us and we will either replace or refund the product.
We think of each and every customer as a member of our close group of friends and family . . . who all have unique needs and concerns. We care deeply and will always try to make it right!
Our Return Policy
Return or Refund must be requested within three (3) days of delivery of the product. Our Policy is to only consider returns within the first 3 days of arrival of the product, but at the sole discretion of management we may extend that policy up to 30 days. This is to prevent abuse of our return system which was very frequent at times.
**DUE TO COVID-19 our policy has been modified. We can only accept returns if they meet the following conditions:
- If product is still factory sealed: It may be returned to us within 15 days of purchase. Store Credit will be given only after the package is received and inspected. In most cases, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
If opened, products may not be returned or refunded. However, at the discretion of management, we may offer a discount on a replacement order of the same or lesser value. A request of this nature must be submitted within 3 days of receiving the package. (The stricter policy was put into place due to excessive abuse of our satisfaction guarantee.)
Kratom Is a natural product and has normal variance. We cannot standardize the product. Employees have the right to notify you that you will no longer be eligible for our guarantee without prior notice. Note that replacement of product is limited to amount of product returned. (i.e. regardless of the original size of the order, we will weigh the returned amount and replace that same amount)
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RETURNS OR EXCHANGES TO PEOPLE WHO ABUSE OUR POLICY*. (Our staff determines if this is happening).
Office Phone: 530-644-0456